Friday, December 27, 2013

Fitness - Sit Up Challenge No.2

Through 2014, I plan to have many goals and objectives to help me achieve making my 40th year my best year.  I have been on and off-the-wagon when it comes to physical fitness, going to the gym, staying in a routine and loosing weight.  Over the last five years I have often taken 3 steps forward and then fallen with 1 or 2 steps back.  I never finish what I start and never get to where I want to be.  I don't have a goal weight or number to hit exactly, but would define my goal as:  "Being comfortable in my own skin, dressed to swim or go Stand Up Paddle Boarding with out being self conscious."



In my head I am an outdoor girl who loves to camp, fish, bike, swim and wishes she could run.  In reality I do all of those things but I'm just not in shape enough to truly enjoy them.





The first of many fitness goals:  No. 2 - 30 Day Sit Up Challenge

30 Day Sit Up Challenge Fitness Workout Chart

This won't be my only activity in January just my first goal of many to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment